|I. Schumann & Co. supplies a wide range of alloys and products for Foundry and Mill applications.
- Brass & Bronze Alloys to ASTM, CDA and SAE specifications
- International and Proprietary Specifications Available
- Environmentally Friendly Alloys: Biwalite™ is now available for your Lead Free Castings.
- Ingot: 8kg – 2mt.
- Induct-o-melt® Pellets: Our exclusive Brass and Bronze Alloys in pellet form offer value added benefits to the foundry utilizing coreless induction melting. Induct-o-melt pellets can optimize foundry processes and equipment returning ongoing financial benefits indefinitely.
- Induct-o-melt Pellets have reduced surface oxides and greater homogeneity of chemistry, offering bulk packaging and handling, improved productivity and greater yields to improve margins.
- Primary metals, Copper, Tin, Lead, Zinc, Silicon Metal, Electrolytic Manganese, Aluminum and Nickel are available for mill and foundry applications.
- Fluxes and Degassers: Phosphor Copper and Grain Refiners
- ISO 9001:2008 certified, ensuring consistent process quality control
- Customer-specific conversions and tolling available.
The following are industrial markets served:
Bushing / Bearing
Death Care & Markers
Propulsion and Steerage
Pumps & Systems