- As an ingot maker, I. Schumann & Co. plays a key role in environmental stewardship.
- We recycle in excess of 40,000 tons of secondary copper and copper based scrap annually.
- Copper has long been recognized as one of the most useful and sought after industrial metals. The recycling, refining and processing of copper, promotes new opportunities for growth while being mindful of our environmental footprint.
- We recycle obsolete and industrial scrap from a wide range of manufacturing industries.
- Through the science of refining, scrap units are recycled and processed to produce specification alloys that will supply the manufacturing requirements of almost every industry.
- Recycling of secondary scrap metal offers a competitive alternative to primary metals while preserving our natural resources.